Carrier Sales InternApply Job ID 15343 Date posted Sep. 23, 2019 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadExpress is seeking summer interns to join our growing team in Naperville, Illinois. Interns will be energetic and self-motivated with the competencies typical of successful sales professionals with responsibilities to marry a customer’s freight to a carrier’s capacity in our Truckload shipping market.
- Provide Carrier onboarding support to Carrier Sales Representatives
- Analyze and monitor open shipments for delivery issues and support
- Negotiate carrier rates and secure carrier capacity.
- Establish internal relationships with customer sales to expand your book of business
- Take a proactive approach in learning the pricing and capacity fluctuations in the truckload shipping market.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Must be a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.