Inside Sales InternApply Job ID 15342 Date posted Sep. 23, 2019 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
This Internship provides the perfect opportunity to learn how to be successful within a large organization, while developing sales skills and strategies that will benefit you throughout your career. This dynamic experience allows you to be fully immersed in the QuadExpress culture with an opportunity for a full-time career after successful completion of the program and graduation.
- Generate leads by making outbound calls to customers in regards to our Quad/Express services
- Quoting Customers and order entry.
- Communicate with Internal/External Customers
- Projects assigned by Inside Sales Manger
- Communications: Must possess excellent, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Math aptitude: Ability to learn, understand and concisely communicate pricing of products to customers and prospects
- Dynamic personality: Ability to reach out to new contacts and sell our services with nothing but your voice and magnetic personality across many levels of any given organization
- High energy / dynamic personality
- Junior or Senior seeking a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Must be a team player
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.