Inside Sales Representative - Freight BrokerageApply Job ID 19697 Date posted Jun. 02, 2021 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadExpress, a wholly owned subsidiary of Quad Inc is seeking an Inside Sales Representative in the Chicagoland area to create value for our current and future customer base. If you want to be part of an exciting growth plan in 2021 and beyond, this position is for you!
We offer a generous work/life balance, on the job training, on site gym, full-service cafeteria, coffee shop, store, corporate discounts and much more! Quad Express offers its customers a suite of transportation services that will enable us to expand market share. Also, start with us and enjoy 3 weeks vacation, prorated for your first year! As well, Quad offers 9 paid holidays.
- Build and Manage a pipeline of clients.
- Perform sales activities such as phone class and emails at a large volume, minimum 70 calls per day.
- Conduct follow up calls to assigned accounts
- Problem solve with customer concerns and provide training data
- Assist in department meetings and sales goals
- Development maintain partnerships with clients and vendors through cold calling generated by external lead sources
- Identify shipping needs and create a solution for the customer
- Communications: Must possess excellent, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Math aptitude: Ability to learn, understand and concisely communicate pricing of products to customers and prospects
- Dynamic personality: Ability to reach out to new contacts and sell our services with nothing but your voice and magnetic personality across many levels of any given organization
- High energy / dynamic personality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Sales experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop a creative approach to overcoming hurdles
- Strong negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
- Customer Service oriented
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.