Inside Sales RepresentativeApply Job ID 18802 Date posted Feb. 15, 2021 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad Express, a wholly owned subsidiary of Quad Inc is seeking an Inside Sales Representatives in the Chicagoland area to create value for our current and future customer base. If you want to be part of an exciting growth plan in 2021 and beyond, this position is for you! We offer a generous work/life balance, on the job training, on site gym, corporate discounts and much more! Quad Express offers its customers a suite of transportation services that will enable us to expand market share.
- Build and Manage a pipeline of clients.
- Perform sales activities such as phone class and emails at a large volume, minimum 70 calls per day.
- Conduct follow up calls to assigned accounts
- Problem solve with customer concerns and provide training data
- Assist in department meetings and sales goals
- Development maintain partnerships with clients and vendors through cold calling generated by external lead sources
- Identify shipping needs and create a solution for the customer
- 1 year of Inside Sales experience, or 3PL experience required
- Communications: Must possess excellent, professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Math aptitude: Ability to learn, understand and concisely communicate pricing of products to customers and prospects
- Dynamic personality: Ability to reach out to new contacts and sell our services with nothing but your voice and magnetic personality across many levels of any given organization
- High energy / dynamic personality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Sales experience required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop a creative approach to overcoming hurdles
- Strong negotiation, communication and problem solving skills
- Customer Service oriented
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.