Logistics Pricing AnalystApply Job ID 12393 Date posted Feb. 18, 2019 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Analyze customer RFPs, pricing projects, and benchmarking opportunities
- Forecasting trends within North American supply chain markets
- Communicating with sales professionals and senior management to develop customer-specific pricing strategies
- Utilizing historical data to predict future rates
- Creating and implementing reporting to continually adapt pricing strategies
- Participation in continuous improvement training
- Coordinate as part of a cross-functional operations team on tactical projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Knowledge of the truckload shipping industry preferred
- Knowledge in market trends and recognizing appropriate market adjustments when needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong Excel experience
- Tableau experience a plus
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Goal-driven and highly self-motivated
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.