Logistics Track and Trace LeadApply Job ID 14846 Date posted Aug. 09, 2019 Location Naperville, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Track and Trace Lead is primarily responsible for organizing and assigning the team inbox, assessing the AMS Tracking Board and Coaching Trackers.
- Monitor loads and their upcoming next event
- Assist in tracking when needed
- Help determine when appropriate to ask the booking reps to start tracking their freight
- Manage 125 loads that are picked up, delivered, or in transit each day
- Ensure escalations are to correct booking rep or back ups
- Cover any vacancy in case of absence, holiday or unforeseen issue
- Listen to trackers calls confirming that they are getting all the appropriate information and interpreting it correctly
- Hold daily calls with each tracker to confirm clear expectations
- Organize and run weekly calls to address concerns from and with tracking team
- Other task as required by management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of Logistics Operations experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish- preferred
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong PC skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel & PowerPoint).
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.