ElectricianApply Job ID 17501 Date posted Jul. 27, 2020 Location Nashville, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Basic electrical troubleshooting and repair in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Will be required to support and help with mechanical repairs
- Working with voltages up to 480 vac
- Working knowledge of PLC’s strongly preferred
- Installation and troubleshooting of relay and PLC controlled equipment
- Working with AC/DC motors and drives
- Working on various maintenance related items onsite
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.Proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLC’s, A/C and D/C Drives
- Working knowledge of encoders and sensors
- Need to have own tools required for the job
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes
Additional Company Information
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.