Manager Client ServicesApply Job ID 23512 Date posted Nov. 15, 2022 Location Nashville, Tennessee Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Manager Client Services is a perpetually Client-facing role while also managing and leading Project Managers and teams in day to day service of the Client. The Manager Client Services is seasoned in maintaining positive client relations and has accountability for ensuring work performed is accurate and timely.
- Primary day-to-day contact with clients.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-level, mid-level, and even senior-level management.
- Develop long-term client partnerships that results in a mutually beneficial, growth-oriented business and working relationship.
- Manage multiple channel projects from beginning to end
- Write project and creative briefs and effectively communicate with teams
- Suggest opportunities to Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team.
- Assist in developing presentations for prospective clients, including QBRs, RFPs, and proposals.
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- Act proactively to manage the business effectively.
- Manage account staffing, time reports, and other operational procedures. Additionally, ensure all account records and activity are completed within guidelines, policy, and procedures.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Management responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; evaluating work quality, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with the Director Client Services to think strategically and tactically to meet client needs, to improve current services, or to deliver new services.
- Ensure Client Services teams provide thorough client input to the respective internal teams.
- Ensure staff adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services.
- Assist with developing marketing objectives, strategies, and execution for current services, or prospective services that may be offered to the Client in the future, consistent with Quad’s approved processes.
- Assist with the development of estimates for new projects within establishing pricing guidelines.
- Take a proactive role to improve workflow process and job profitability.
- Work with the Director Client Services to recommend training, education, and professional growth for Client team members.
- Assist the Director Client Services with strategic account planning
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis. Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department, and advertising agency. At least 2 years of management experience is required.
- Ability to inform, educate and influence staff to support goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with a team to think strategically and act tactically in order to align Quad's services with customer needs.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media, and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices, and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to client's needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve the Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team.
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in a prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to discipline reporting employees when appropriate.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
- Ability and willingness to show leadership by consistent example.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.