$2000 New Hire Bonus Fulfillment Specialist Team Lead 1st & 2nd Shift
- New Berlin, Wisconsin
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
$2000 New Hire Bonus for Manufacturing Employees
Quad is currently seeking 1st and 2nd shift Fulfillment Specialist Team Leaders to work in the Tempt In-Store Productions facility at Moorland Road in New Berlin. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the activities of hourly manufacturing and temporary employees on custom kitting lines in order to meet customer requirements of quality and delivery schedule.
- Review individual job requirements, secure material, set up line efficiently, and direct activities to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete quality control and production paperwork.
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Give direction to staff for optimum performance, providing technical and organizational leadership as it relates to daily production requirements.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in large format printing and finishing preferred. Other complex manufacturing disciplines will be considered.
- Experience with heat sealers, tape machines, or label machines a plus.
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Position is for First or Second Shift – 6:30am-3pm or 2:30pm – 10:30 pm, Mon.-Fri. with overtime and weekend hours as required.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace