$2000 New Hire Bonus Material Handler (Forklift Driver) 1st ShiftApply Job ID 20518 Date posted Sep. 03, 2021 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Loading and unloading semi-trailers and other truck deliveries
- Assist in material/substrate movement via use of a forklift in the manufacturing environment
- Accurately tag materials, band skids and auto-wrap for transport
- Acknowledge receipts, inspect for damage, properly tag material, stage in inventory
- Facilitate trash and recycling separation, storage and disposal
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
- Assist with Shipping, Finishing, Kit Packing, or general production tasks as needed
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have one year of continuous work history in the past three years.
- Strong math skills. Ability to read a ruler and accurately add, subtract.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Successful candidates must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Candidates must have strong computer skills and prior forklift experience. Material handling experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.