Account ManagerApply Job ID 17890 Date posted Sep. 16, 2020 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Serve as main point of contact on large format retail print campaigns and liaison between the Manager of Visual Merchandising, other brand team members and print vendors by facilitating as project manager to drive these campaigns to successful completion.
- Build project plans to hit key milestone deliverables from estimating to shipping for in-store date execution. This includes day-to-day customer contact, management of all details related to ongoing projects, account development (sales) and ownership of overall brand and account strategy.
- Provide local support for sales, design and production.
- Effectively communicate with sales and project coordinators.
- Work within an overall account team, and be responsible for leading all efforts related to fostering a strong business partnership between assigned customer and the Tempt team.
- Serve as liaison from sales and the customer to various operational areas including but not limited to Customer Service, Scheduling, Purchasing, Prepress, Press, Finishing, and Distribution.
- Act as in-house sales leader, responsible for managing every aspect of the “Tempt experience” for the customer and achieving pre-determined sales thresholds.
- The ability to read, write and comprehend complex projects and be a pro-active problem “preventer” as well as a dynamic problem “solver”.
- Qualified candidate must have a general understanding of the print process or retail or brand execution experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years or experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment. Strong Excel knowledge is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Customer Service, Account Management or equivalent role required.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A self-starter requiring little day-to-day direction.
- Has the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Able to thrive in a team environment.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.