Account Support ExecutiveApply Job ID 22797 Date posted Jul. 14, 2022 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Onsite Account Manager is responsible for partnering with our Customer to strategize the right business offerings for; both new and existing programs. Overseeing a project from conception through handoff to production facility. This position will warrant travel and/or relocation based on Client location and business need. The Onsite Account Manager will foster a strong customer relationship to understand the customer’s need and translate to the best solution.
- Build relationships to understand customer’s business model and specifications; partnering to win, renew, and/or expand existing business.
- Provide pricing and schedules as requested by the client, assist with budgeting and forecasting needs.
- Translate customer specifications through creative solutions byway of collaboration with subject matter experts at Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Test creative solutions to ensure they work within the platform.
- Lead business team meetings with key stakeholders/executives to obtain buy-in when needed.
- Serve as a client liaison both internally and externally as business needs change and processes adjust to support those needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales in the development of customer presentations, reports and communications
- Coordinate with internal business partners to create streamline and efficient process flows
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years’ experience in print related customer service, account management, or inside sales preferred
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and maintain organization in a quick turn, fast paced environment.
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Excel
- Print industry and process knowledge
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.