Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 12662 Date posted Mar. 11, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad In-Store is a Quad company that produces in-store signage, point of purchase displays and large-format graphics. We put our retail expertise, creativity and world-class printing and finishing capabilities to work for our customers. We also integrate other Quad solutions to help our customers develop multichannel campaigns that capture attention and drive sales.
General characteristics of the successful candidate include:
- Qualified candidate must have a general understanding of the print process. Experience in a Point of Purchase (POP) manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment and balance a number of Customer Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficiency in math applications.
- A self starter requiring little day-to-day direction.
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Previous estimating experience in a print environment a plus.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.