Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 20801 Date posted Oct. 06, 2021 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad In-Store is a Quad company that produces in-store signage, point of purchase displays and large-format graphics. We put our retail expertise, creativity and world-class printing and finishing capabilities to work for our customers. We also integrate other Quad solutions to help our customers develop multichannel campaigns that capture attention and drive sales.
Quad is currently seeking a Customer Account Manager for our Quad In-Store facility in New Berlin. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate overall production of customer requirements, from receipt of order through final shipment.
- Ensure projects are managed correctly, efficiently, and according to schedule.
- Effectively communicate with sales and customers.
- Create detailed production tickets, press layouts, packing and fulfillment instructions.
- Requisition materials including substrates, hardware and dies.
- Serve as liaison from sales and the customer to various operational areas including but not limited to Scheduling, Purchasing, Prepress, Press, Finishing, Kitting, Fulfillment and Distribution.
- Manage vendor relationships on behalf of the customer providing end to end solutions.
- Assist in trouble shooting and monitoring job progress through final invoice.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of experience in large format printing, distribution, corrugate, and/or finishing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
General characteristics of the successful candidate include:
- Qualified candidate must have a general understanding of the print process. Experience in a Point of Purchase (POP) manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment and balance a number of Customer Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficiency in math applications.
- A self starter requiring little day-to-day direction.
- Has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively. Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Previous estimating experience in a print environment a plus.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.