Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 20882 Date posted Oct.. 20, 2021 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is creating a brand-new Permanent Display, Signage, Décor, and Store within a Store visual marketing operation. This new In-store position will help estimate, source production and provide customer support for all of the United States Retail and CPG accounts. As the enterprise grows, you will work with the growing International Quad In-store team to help source materials and/or collaborate on new production processes. This is an exciting time at Quad to be part of a growing division and contribute to accounts looking for three-dimensional design and interactive expertise.
- Attend design, production, and sales meetings on a weekly basis.
- Present status of projects or live jobs during meetings.
- Help guide the sales team and clients with best materials to use, designs that are quality driven and provide value.
- Presentation from initial contact with Quad employees or Quad clients all the way through completion of a program must be handled with care, resourcefulness, quality, and best use of cost-effective solutions.
- Support accounting, project management, design, sales, customers, and vendors by meeting deadlines, creating work back schedules, and collaborating with key stakeholders to meet all milestones. This may mean visiting prospect clients with other Quad employees or independently to review programs, proofs, prototypes, or help onboard as a client.
- Produce ballpark estimates, final quotes, and determine cost effective shipping methods for prototypes and production rollouts.
- Input designs and quotes into Salesforce and utilize Quad dedicated software for estimates, production, billing and all POs that need to be generated.
- Work closely with Quad procurement to source the most cost-effective quality materials.
- Follow the approved vendor list in the Quad Procurement system.
- Work closely with Quad Metalworks team to produce prototypes and sometimes manufacture an entire job inhouse.
- Be actively involved with tracking of jobs and invoicing.
- Knowledge of eps and pdf dieline files, high resolution and layered art
- Solid understanding of all printing processes to include digital, offset, screen printing, and flexo printing
- Ability to coordinate production of temporary, permanent materials, assembly, kitting and parcel or LTL shipments
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with a strong work ethic
- Strong estimating and math skills with the ability to quote jobs accurately
- Must be able to multitask and be a team player
- Ability to maintain effective positive ongoing discussions and relationships with internal team throughout Quad and Clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Salesforce, Microsoft Office applications, project management databases, print project software / Kodak Insite, and FTP systems
- Continue to educate oneself through trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- 2 years college education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 15+ years of experience reading and working with engineering files with specifications to produce out of steel, plastic, and wood in the USA and overseas
- Minimum 15+ years of estimating prototypes and large production runs over 2k pieces
- 1% Travel in the United States to vendors, clients, and Quad offices (overnight travel)
- 15% Travel in the United States to vendors and clients (day trip and no overnight)
- Position may require working late or over the weekend (Roughly 20% of the time)
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.