Entry Level Graphic / Industrial Designer - HybridApply Job ID 25566 Date posted Apr. 26, 2023 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin
Quad In-Store is looking for a Graphic/Industrial Designer to join our team. Be part of a rapidly growing point of purchase marketing organization located in the heart of the Midwest. As a member of the In-store team, you will create innovative design solutions for some of the world’s largest retailers and CPG brands.
This is an exciting time at Quad to be part of a quickly growing division! Join a talented team of graphic, industrial, and structural designers who challenge the status quo with innovative thoughtful design solutions for our partners.
This position has a hybrid location and will work a combination of several days per week onsite at our New Berlin, WI office location as well as remote / work from home.
- Design and render 2D/3D signage, displays, and retail store environment concepts utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and 3d Studio Max software (Arnold Render preferred).
- Have a working understanding of production graphic artwork.
- Create 3D animations of conceptual designs to show intent, modularity, form, and function.
- Work closely with Lead Designer and sales to build virtual digital design content for presentation purposes.
- Create retail instruction sheets.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max (preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating original thinking and graphic design capabilities.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines.
- Fluency in MS Office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A.S., B.S., or BFA in Industrial Design or Graphic Design
- 0-2 years of experience in a graphic / industrial design position with focus on graphic layout, display design, and retail signage and store environments preferred.
Please include a pdf or link to your online portfolio.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.