Fulfillment Specialist - Team Lead - 2nd ShiftApply Job ID 15937 Date posted Nov. 22, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Team Lead - 2nd shift
Quad In-Store is a Quad company that provides in-store marketing materials and programs for many of the nation’s leading retailers and brand marketers. Quad In-Store offers extensive production expertise and resources to develop attention-getting, sales-driving shopper marketing programs in conjunction with other Quad solutions. From design and prototype services through large-format printing, finishing operations and customized kit packing, Quad In-Store works with retailers and brand marketers to create a destination in-store.
- Coordinate the activities of hourly manufacturing and temporary employees on custom kitting lines in order to meet customer requirements of quality and delivery schedule.
- Review individual job requirements, secure material, set up line efficiently, and direct activities to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete quality control and production paperwork.
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Give direction to staff for optimum performance, providing technical and organizational leadership as it relates to daily production requirements.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in large format printing and finishing preferred. Other complex manufacturing disciplines will be considered.
- Experience with heat sealers, tape machines, or label machines a plus.
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Position is for Second Shift – 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm with overtime and weekend hours as required.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.