General Manufacturing - 2nd shiftApply Job ID 14089 Date posted Jun. 13, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
General Manufacturing Technicians
Quad In-Store is a Quad company that provides in-store marketing materials and programs for many of the nation’s leading retailers and brand marketers. Quad In-Store offers extensive production expertise and resources to develop attention-getting, sales-driving shopper marketing programs in conjunction
with other Quad solutions. From design and prototype services through large-format printing, finishing operations and customized kit packing, Quad In-Store works with retailers and brand marketers to create a destination in-store.
Quad In-Store is currently seeking General Manufacturing Technicians to work in our facility at Glendale Drive in New Berlin. Technician will be required to perform various duties on a variety of small format finishing equipment.
The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Operate and troubleshoot guillotine cutter, rotary die cutter, semi-automated taping lines, and shrink wrap equipment.
• Move product/skids with hand jack, motorized pallet jack, or forklift (training and certification provided).
• Assist in pick and pack area.
• Read and understand job tickets. Complete necessary job paperwork.
• Effectively communicate with press operators, support staff, and maintenance technicians.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Comply with all safety and quality requirements.
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Some equipment operations are controlled via computer interface. Position requires the ability to navigate through multiple computer screens quickly and efficiently.
• Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety oriented.
• Ability to apply written instructions to job set-up.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends when needed.
Hiring for Second Shift: 3:00-11:00pm
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.