Instore Signage Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 17888 Date posted Nov. 24, 2020 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad’s In-Store Sales Executive is expected to seek new business opportunities by proactively pursuing and developing relationships with potential clients and achieving sales targets. Candidate is expected to understand the production process and execution of complex in-store sign kits for retailer campaigns as it pertains to structural design, print production, finishing, kitting, fulfillment and/or knowledge of permanent/semi-permanent signage and displays. Candidate must have a proven track record of business development and outside sales.
- Drive business development by establishing your own leads and building new business through the active pursuit of new sales prospects (new clients/new logos)
- Be a self-starter with the initiative to uncover and develop new opportunities to drive revenue growth to Quad’s holistic In-Store Solutions.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts including but not limited to: collaborating with our internal design team, submitting estimate requests, generating proposals, submitting orders and ensuring understanding and articulation of proper execution
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to provide greatest value to our clients
- Build and maintains strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Meet with and present to clients in person or via online, understanding and articulating our value proposition, and the integration of our holistic go-to-market approach of client service, design expertise, robust in-house capabilities and technology.
- Be well versed in in-store marketing strategies including: strategic and structural design innovation, knowledge in various substrates tied to printing techniques, understanding of a robust finishing process and capabilities tied to overall timing, and an understanding of complex kitting programs tied to distribution.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Travel as needed (est. 30-60%)
- Generate leads and develop new business pipeline
- Update and maintain sales pipeline in SFDC and forecasts.
- Meet or exceed Sales Plan
- Continue to learn and promote new services and capabilities.
- Help to navigate internal processes to support the selling efforts.
- Work directly with clients to provide In-Store marketing solutions.
- Facilitate Design Requests, Estimate Requests, Compile Pricing Grids and/or Proposal, and facilitate Live Jobs through production.
- May be responsible for press and kit check approvals as requested by client.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.