Kitting Team LeadApply Job ID 25108 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin
Quad is currently seeking 3rd shift Kitting Team Leaders to work at the In-Store Productions facility at Moorland Road in New Berlin. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the activities of hourly manufacturing and temporary employees on custom kitting lines in order to meet customer requirements of quality and delivery schedule.
- Review individual job requirements, secure material, set up line efficiently, and direct activities to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Complete quality control and production paperwork.
- Ensure safe work environment and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Give direction to staff for optimum performance, providing technical and organizational leadership as it relates to daily production requirements.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in large format printing and finishing preferred. Other complex manufacturing disciplines will be considered.
- Experience with heat sealers, tape machines, or label machines a plus.
- Previous Pick and Pack and/or Fulfillment experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Position is for 3rd shift – 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Mon. - Fri. with overtime and weekend hours as required.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.