Large Format Sheetfed Press FeederApply Job ID 14435 Date posted Jul. 09, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad In-Store is a Quad company that provides in-store marketing materials and programs for many of the nation’s leading retailers and brand marketers. Quad In-Store offers extensive production expertise and resources to develop attention-getting, sales-driving shopper marketing programs in conjunction with other Quad solutions. From design and prototype services through large-format printing, finishing operations and customized kit packing, Quad In-Store works with retailers and brand marketers to create a destination in-store.
Quad is currently seeking a Large Format Sheetfed Press Feeder to work in our In-Store facility on Glendale Drive in New Berlin. Press Feeder is responsible for set up and operation of large format
- Setup and operation of press feeder
- Assisting press operators
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the press
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations.
- Ability to read, interpret and process written job instructions including those dealing with dimensions and quantity.
- Prior press feeder experience, especially large format printing.
- UV print experience.
- Familiarity with running heavy board, plastics and other unusual substrates.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must have some understanding of color and the ability to pass a Color Test.
- Experience with forklift operation and/or other material handling equipment a plus.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hiring for all shifts. 8 hours - 6:30am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-10:30pm, & 10:30pm-6:30am M-F. Overtime and weekends as required.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.