Account Management ManagerApply Job ID 22415 Date posted May. 06, 2022 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Onsite Manager of Account Management. This person will have proven experience in the development and execution of strategic plans to ensure assigned revenue targets are met or exceeded. They will be able to coach and lead a team of Account Managers to maintain 100% client satisfaction by resolving client issues, retaining/renewing existing revenue and upselling additional Quad services.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Coach/mentor/support assigned Account Managers to insure their success
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs & objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Proven sales experience
- Previous experience as a sales executive and/or sales leader
- Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate Quad’s value proposition, and position against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and developing a team
- Excellent change management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Additional Company Information
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.