POP Structural Display DesignerApply Job ID 22942 Date posted Jul. 29, 2022 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a highly self-motivated, creatively and technically skilled POP Structural Display Designer for temporary point-of-purchase displays with an extensive experience in concept development. Must be a problem solver that can translate 3D ideas into 2D drawings. The POP Structural Display Designer will design displays from temporary materials according to Sales and client direction. You’ll work in a friendly, fast-paced, and growing environment.
This position will be located in our New Berlin, WI plant, but has flexibility for a hybrid (onsite and remote / work from home schedule) as work and responsibilities allow.
- Work with customers to design corrugated POP display. Designs must comply with customer/store specifications and structural load bearing requirements.
- Ability to make strategic design decisions in line with client’s goals.
- Develop prototypes, both blank and full color.
- Provide creative direction to ensure materials promote the client’s brand and meet sales objectives.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets.
- Collaborate effectively with design and production team members.
- Minimum of 7 years POP design experience, including structural design or corrugated packaging design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design, Packaging Design, or related field required
- Proficient with Artios Cad for structural design.
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite software.
- A strong knowledge of mixed materials such as corrugate, SBS card stock, foam core, PETG, styrene, and sintra.
- Outside vendor relations for semi-perm and permanent display resources is a plus.
- Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines.
- Knowledge of die making process and set up of die files for production is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.