PrePress Specialist - 2nd ShiftApply Job ID 22223 Date posted Apr. 15, 2022 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a flexible shift (8 hour plus OT) Prepress Desktop Operator to work in the In-Store Productions facility at Glendale Drive in New Berlin.
Operator is responsible for preparing files to print. The job duties for this position include, but are not
- Pre-flight customer files.
- Make file corrections as requested.
- Prepare final files for client and press
- Communication skills
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years prepress experience and/or vocational/technical degree.
- Experience with common desktop publishing tools such as Adobe Suite (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) required
- Experience with PitStop, Prinergy and Preps are pluses.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, reliable, and quality oriented.
- Must be available for overtime during the week, and on weekends when needed.
- Knowledge/Experience in Packaging and or Large Format is a plus.
- Knowledge of Digital and Conventional presses & printing a plus.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.