Press Feeder - Sheetfed - 2nd ShiftApply Job ID 19165 Date posted Apr. 05, 2021 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Large Format Sheetfed Press Feeder to work in our In-Store facility on Glendale Drive in New Berlin. Press Feeder is responsible for set up and operation of large format litho press infeed.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Setup and operation of press feeder
- Assisting press operators
- General housekeeping and maintenance of the press
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Math skills and knowledge of simple computer operations.
- Ability to read, interpret and process written job instructions including those dealing with dimensions and quantity.
- Prior press feeder experience, especially large format printing.
- UV print experience.
- Familiarity with running heavy board, plastics and other unusual substrates.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must have some understanding of color and the ability to pass a Color Test.
- Experience with forklift operation and/or other material handling equipment a plus.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending, walking, standing, stooping, pulling and pushing with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hiring for 2nd Shift. 8 hours - 2:30pm-10:30pm Monday - Friday. Overtime and weekends as required.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.