Production CoordinatorApply Job ID 15485 Date posted Oct. 08, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Assess readiness of job tickets, packing requests and other job instructions.
- Prepare labels, packing documentation, load flags, etc. based on customer requirements/requests/specifications.
- Create and process shipping imports from Excel. Track shipments using FedEx, UPS and DHL software. Provide tracking data to Customer Service and Sales.
- Field customer and sales representative emails/calls and respond to their requests in a prompt and professional manner.
- Utilize shipping software and other computer applications to research and resolve inquiries regarding shipments. Troubleshoot and problem solve when necessary.
- Follow up with Customer Service and Sales Support when necessary.
- Maintain inventory of fulfillment supplies.
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of experience in large format printing and finishing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with small package shipment software (FedEx, UPS, DHL) a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter requiring little day-to-day direction. Has the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to be flexible when faced with frequent operational changes.
- Works well under pressure with real deadlines and customer commitments at stake.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Effective problem solving skills.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.