Project PlannerApply Job ID 18863 Date posted Feb. 26, 2021 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Plan overall production of customer requirements, utilizing project estimate and design specs.
- Ensure projects are planned correctly and efficiently.
- Outline detailed manufacturing plans by creating press impositions, confirm stock, verify finishing requirements, die requirements, hardware, etc.
- Consult with Scheduling to determine key milestones and capacity requirements.
- Effectively communicate with sales, client account managers and manufacturing leadership.
- Engage with outsource vendors to secure additional services when required.
- Collaborate with Sales and Design on pro-types and R&D.
- HS diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years of experience in Point-of-Sale production, large format printing, distribution, and/or finishing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good analytical and follow-up skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Qualified candidate must have a general understanding of the print process. Experience in a Point of Purchase (POP) manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of printing substrates, inks and coatings, and finishing processes a plus.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A self starter requiring little day-to-day direction.
- Has the ability to work independently and collaboratively. Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Previous estimating experience in a print environment a plus.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.