Strategic Account SpecialistApply Job ID 15854 Date posted Nov. 13, 2019 Location New Berlin, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad’s Strategic Account Specialist is expected to promote, drive and support the selling of our In-Store solutions with our Internal Business Partners, including but not limited to: Cross Channel Field Sales Representatives, Enterprise accounts (when appropriate) and Print Management/Client Services Opportunities. Employees must be experts at understanding the client’s business in the verticals we serve, and develop strategies with our internal business partners to position our differentiators in a way that meets our client goals and objectives while driving business to Quad’s holistic In-Store Solutions.
- Update and maintain sales pipeline in SFDC and forecasts.
- Meet or exceed Sales Plan for Internal Business Partners/Clients assigned to you.
- Keep Internal Business Partners abreast of new services and capabilities.
- Help to navigate internal processes to support the selling efforts.
- Work directly with clients as appropriate to provide In-Store marketing solutions.
- Facilitate Design Requests, Estimate Requests, Compile Pricing Grids and/or Proposal, and facilitate Live Jobs through production.
- If needed, responsible for press and kit check approvals as requested by client.
- Be a self-starter with the initiative to uncover and develop new opportunities with our internal business partners to drive revenue growth to Quad’s holistic In-Store Solutions.
- Employ solution selling principles, proactively presenting innovative In-Store marketing strategies to our internal business partners and their clients to foster new business development, and retain and grow existing business.
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to provide greatest value to our clients.
- Be comfortable meeting with and presenting to clients and our internal business partners in person or via webinar, understanding and articulating our value proposition, and the integration of our go-to-market approach of people, process, platform, technology and partnerships.
- Be well versed in in-store marketing strategies including: strategic and structural design innovation, knowledge in various substrates tied to printing techniques, understanding of a robust finishing process and capabilities tied to overall timing, and an understanding of complex kitting programs tied to distribution.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to inspire and motivate internal teams to exceed customer expectations.
- Understand and articulate the correlation and effectiveness of highly complex and visually strategic in-store campaigns and how they relate to a potential opportunity to create value tied to our production platform.
- Travel up to 30%.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.