Freelance PhotographerApply Job ID 19849 Date posted Jun.. 21, 2021 Location New York, New York Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
Quad’s Agency Solutions is continuing to grow, and with this growth our need for freelance talent increases as project-based work comes in from our clients in addition to the services we’re already providing them today. To meet this demand, we’ve created a network of freelance professionals. If you’re interested, please share your profile, including a portfolio link (optional). This will be passed on to our creative team for their review. If your experience seems like a good fit, someone will be in touch with next steps. Once in our network, your profile will be available to our Agency Solutions team to be selected for future projects that arise.
We are currently seeking a qualified Freelance Photographers to support one of our clients that is based in New York City. This is a role that is client facing and as needed with the schedule varying based on the needs of the client. In this role you’ll perform all duties related to photography onsite at our client.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Shoot the product on a mannequin or Fit Model.
- Ability to read and understand client PDF instructions for what needs to be shot
- Understanding of perspective to match to what is shown in client images
- Review completed work before releasing project: Make sure that every image that is shot is accounted for and named correctly.
- Rename and resize images as needed
- Meet all scheduled deadlines, working efficiently, working overtime when necessary.
- Must possess strong Interpersonal Skills: when working with people, Photographers need to speak clearly and communicate well.
- Working knowledge of CaptureOne and photoshop and various file types
- 5+ years of photography experience with knowledge of complex lighting techniques and equipment that goes along with that.
Additional Company Information
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.