Marketing - NYC Office & Scheduling ManagerApply Job ID 22201 Date posted May. 17, 2022 Location New York, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Marketing - NYC Office & Scheduling Manager is a detail-oriented multitasker responsible for keeping the office space functioning, staying connected to any area of the business using the space, and managing the Chief Marketing Officer’s calendar. This person will have his/her finger on the pulse of all the comings and goings of the space as well as the leadership team. The Marketing - NYC Office & Scheduling Manager will report to the Director of Operations and work closely with the Industry & Event Marketing team to coordinate the scheduling of both the executive calendar and the onsite event space within the building.
- Managing the Chief Marketing Officer’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters. Acting as the "gatekeeper" to decide which scheduled events or meetings are most appropriate for allocation of the executive's time
- Perform general office duties including inventory and ordering of supplies
- Provide front desk support, including but not limited to answering the office phone, guest/client check-ins, facilitating deliveries and drop-offs, and communicating with employees
- Manage office functions, meetings, and celebrations including food and beverage
- Act as the liaison and first point of contact for any outside vendors, service professionals, delivery personnel, and visitors to the office space
- Maintain the office calendar and coordinate the logistics of marketing team functions within the space. Primary point of contact for coordinating high-profile meetings and events with other teams: event/meeting planning, catering, room prep, etc.
- Coordinate the space and timing of other Quad business units’ use of the space
- Maintain constant information sharing with the Industry & Event Marketing team and other team leads to ensure that their programming of the executives is communicated and scheduled
- Negotiate with vendors re: facility needs, including but not limited to printer/copier supply, office supplies, building maintenance, restoration/renovation bids, etc.
- Supervise cleaning personnel: ensure the facility is cleaned in a timely manner and adheres to established cleaning standards and schedules
- Coordinating arrangements for internal and external meetings (travel, set-up, refreshments, etc.)
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the office
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Able to think strategically and communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service oriented attitude
- Skilled in project management
- Available to work outside of regular office hours during scheduled events and to travel when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills
- Experience managing audio and virtual event production
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work assignments simultaneously without compromising quality
- Ability to work independently, with a wide range of people, and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment
- Strong management, negotiation, and troubleshooting skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.