Occupational Health Nurse Manager - $5k sign-on bonusApply Job ID 20456 Date posted Aug. 31, 2021 Location New York, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Responsible for the development, implementation, management and continuous improvement of all Occupational Health Services offered to our clients.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to clinical operations in occupational health service line across the organization. Maintain current knowledge of Workers’ Compensation law in each state serviced, OSHA regulations and safety standards, Department of Transportation, Center for Disease Control and other regulatory areas relevant to occupational health programs.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures which provide overall practice guidelines and occupational health standards.
- Establish priorities for program growth and enhancement based on client need, research findings and industry trends.
- Accountable for data collection and reporting for service line. Data collection and analysis must directly demonstrate the value of the service line at the patient level and client level.
- Creates opportunities for cross-collaboration throughout QuadMed for improved clinical outcomes across the populations we serve.
- Drives toward consistent attainment of business, quality, ROI, and contribution margin goals.
- Develop and monitor education and training program for new staff in occupational health program including clinical concepts and procedures, use of equipment, proper charting techniques or other elements involving the delivery of services. Update training regularly to ensure clarity and effectiveness.
- Supports the business development team and client services team in RFPs and client report outs.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary to support the organization.
- Establish client relationships by fulfilling of customers’ expectations.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, BSN preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Occupational Health setting required
- Minimum 1 year leadership experience (with direct reports) in healthcare setting
- Current and valid license in the state of the position or compact state licensure
- CPR or BLS certification within 60 days of hire
- Must be certified in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN or COHN-S)
- Certification in other Occupational Health related services (CAOHC, NIOSH-approved spirometry) preferred, but not required.
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups
- Strategic thinking and execution-identify key relationships outside of area of responsibility initiating and improving to attain area and organizational goals
- Relationship building, act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success
- Demonstrates reliability, maintains confidentiality
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understands and supports the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines
- Possesses strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, EMRs that support occupational health, data tracking/management
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.