Office ManagerApply Job ID 22785 Date posted Jul. 01, 2022 Location New York, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Office Manager ideal candidate will have proven experience supporting a senior leader. This position requires him/her to have exceptional travel planning, calendar management, organizational skills as well as a professional demeanor. They need to be proactive, have meticulous attention to detail and execution of all responsibilities, and be highly proactive/forward planning. The Office Manager will report directly to the CMO.
- Managing the Chief Marketing Officer’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters. Acting as the "gatekeeper" to decide which scheduled events or meetings are most appropriate for the allocation of the executive's time
- Coordinate travel logistics and meeting logistics
- Primary point of contact for coordinating high-profile meetings teams, event/meeting planning, catering, room prep, etc.
- Filter and prioritize client visits or phone calls and communicate on behalf of the executive they support
- Responsible for administrative tasks for the NY office, i.e. arranging meetings, coordinating facility matters, etc.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to the logistics of meetings
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the office
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the company
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- 6+ years of relevant work experience (i.e. executive assistant experience in corporate marketing or advertising agency)
- Able to think strategically and communicate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service-oriented attitude
- Skilled in project management
- Available to work outside of regular office hours during scheduled events and to travel when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management tools
- Outstanding time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work assignments simultaneously without compromising quality
- Ability to work independently, with a wide range of people, and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Hybrid position
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.