HII COVID Patient Services RepresentativeApply Job ID 20732 Date posted Sep. 30, 2021 Location Newport News, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Patient Services Vaccine Registrar will be responsible for registering patients for Influenza vaccines / COVID-19 vaccines and/or COVID testing collection.
*This position is temporary full time 6 week contract at 40 hours a week
M&T 4:30am-4:30pm and W-FR 6am-6pm
• Poses screening questions per pre-vaccination assessment for Influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.
• Maintains orderly storage of supplies and keeps vaccination area neat, clean and organized.
• Conducts ongoing sanitizing and cleaning of designated vaccination stations.
• Complies with all Qmed and Client policies and procedures.
• Adheres to required PPE
• Follows Quadmed/Client workflows and processes
• Ensures patient confidentiality and meeting customer service expectations throughout the entire process.
• Performs data entry in EMR
• Works in in a group setting to support organizational Wellness Initiatives.
• Punctual to attend events on time in providing service to the client.
• Maintain a professional demeanor
• Adherence to company dress code
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
High School diploma or equivalent
Receptionist and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Excellent customer service skills required
Ability to be a team player, detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
Ability to be patient, possess compassion and uphold HIPAA standards
Medical Terminology preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.