Vaccine and Testing AdministratorApply Job ID 20780 Date posted Oct. 05, 2021 Location Newport News, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Vaccine and Testing Administrator will be responsible for administering Influenza vaccines / COVID-19 vaccines in accordance with CDC guidelines, and provide COVID testing collection in accordance with all infectious disease policies and procedures.
*Competitive Wages related to COVID intiatives*
*This position is a temporary full time 6 week contract at 40 hours a week.
M & T 4:30am-4:30pm and W-FR 6am-6pm
- Poses screening questions per pre-vaccination assessment for Influenza and COVID-19 vaccines.
- Maintains orderly storage of supplies and keeps vaccination area neat, clean and organized.
- Conducts ongoing sanitizing and cleaning of designated vaccination stations.
- Complies with all Qmed and Client policies and procedures.
- Adheres to required PPE
- Follows Quadmed/Client workflows and processes
- Ensures patient confidentiality and meeting customer service expectations throughout the entire process.
- Performs data entry in EMR
- Works in in a group setting to support organizational Wellness Initiatives.
- Punctual to attend events on time in providing service to the client.
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Adherence to company dress code
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Graduate from an approved and/or accredited program as an RN, LPN or Medical Assistant.
- Previous experience with administration of vaccines in community, outpatient or in hospital environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- If applicable, current license in state of residence or compact licensure required
- CPR or BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Requires organizational and decision-making abilities
- Requires excellent assessment skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.