Wellness Program Administrator- Huntington Ingalls-Newport News, VAApply Job ID 16325 Date posted Jan. 03, 2020 Location Newport News, Virginia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Wellness Program Administrator will partner with clients and QuadMed operations to provide wellness consultation for developing a strategic plan for health and wellness. This role is then responsible for executing the wellness portion of the client strategy within the set client budget. Working with other wellness team members, the Wellness Program Administrator will develop and implement programs and services for clients and provide program outcomes. The Wellness Program Administrator is also responsible for staff oversight including individual performance and staff development.
Partners with client, other QuadMed departments and other vendors to create innovative client wellness strategy and programing; Understands client internal and external resources that are available and utilizes appropriately
Creates implementation plan and timeline for approved client wellness strategy and programming
Communicates and oversees implementation plan with client wellness team members
Analyzes biometric data and uses this information for annual strategic planning and cost analysis for the client
Assists other departments to provide client reporting requests (annual biometric aggregate, annual biometric cohort, monthly/final incentive reports, etc.) and wellness strategy updates
Understanding of wellness technology capabilities and providing consultation and oversight for client set up and usage
Maintain industry knowledge of trends in wellness, ACA regulations and incentive design
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications.
- Provide leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise to positively affect the work environment
- Maintains an open and trusting team environment
- Develops staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments and establishing performance and development plans.
- Responsible for the hiring and training of wellness client team members
Provides support for additional projects and tasks as needed to maintain client satisfaction
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Health Promotion or related field required. Masters degree preferred.
- Two or more years experience with strategic planning preferred
- Four or more years experience in the delivery and coordination of corporate based health promotion programs required.
One-on-one coaching/education experience a plus
Previous experience with direct reports preferred
Previous experience with coordination of large, multi-site corporate wellness programming preferred
Data reporting experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current CPR certification required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong Customer Service and Project Management Skills required
- Ability to think strategically and creatively for program design solutions
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills for client meetings
- Ability to analyze and interpret raw and trended data
- Ability to manage multi-site client accounts.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Requires effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and wellness technology
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.