Creative Account ManagerApply Job ID 12471 Date posted Feb. 25, 2019 Location Niwot, Colorado Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Managing images and product information
- Managing advertising Plans for upcoming events
- Managing page templates and page layout configurations
- Review all pages in each step of the proofing cycle and relay corrections to production staff
- Provide day-to-day application and system support of production tools
- Escalate critical issues and follow to resolution
- Providing production support by proofing all cycles
- Attend Marketing meetings and maintain daily scheduled deliverables
- Coordinating with the client for the release each project
- Managing alterations in and out of production
- Daily communication of daily status reports along with any issues to the customer
- Page production support and print scheduling or format changes and issue resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience producing for catalogs, direct mail, signage, retail inserts, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to multitask
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry preferred
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.