Account Support ExecutiveApply Job ID 12726 Date posted Apr. 04, 2019 Location Northbrook, Illinois Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Onsite Account Support Executive role is responsible for partnering with our Customer to strategize the right business offerings for both new and existing programs. The Onsite Account Support Executive will foster a strong customer relationship to understand the customers need and translate it into the best solution.
- Partner with our team to win new business as well as, expand and/or renew existing business
- Build customer relationships to understand the needs within their business model
- Translate customer specifications; work with internal partners to craft and design creative solutions
- Lead business team meetings with key stakeholders/executives both internal and external
- Consult with the customer on business strategy for print and marketing solutions
- Provide pricing and schedules to meet clients budgetary needs
- Assist in the strategic and administrative development of multi-year proposals, contracts and renewals when applicable
- Serve as a change agent both internally and externally to meet ever changing business goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales in the development of customer presentations, reports and communications
- All other duties as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Five years’ experience in customer service, account management general knowledge of the print industry and process preferred
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and balance a number of projects
- Ability to successfully analyze problems, drawing valid conclusions and make recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive attitude toward change and process improvement
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.