Facilities - Summer SeasonalApply Job ID 13173 Date posted Apr. 11, 2019 Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
This seasonal position has diverse responsibilities which may include, but are not limited to:
- Grounds keeping
- Use of Boom and Scissor lifts to perform cleaning of dust off pipes and other elevated surfaces
- Providing assistance in Central Store when needed (inventory, locating products, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires the ability to lift, carry, and/or transport up to 15 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Previous industrial painting and/or grounds maintenance experience is a plus
- Ability to work and operate lift equipment, preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.