PRN Medical Receptionist, QuadMed Oklahoma CityApply Job ID 16292 Date posted Jan. 06, 2020 Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Front desk reception
- Greets patients, answers phones, takes concise telephone messages and schedules appointments
- Provides patient with all necessary registration forms, and gives instructions on completion of forms.
- Processes, codes, and completes insurance claims forms
- Uses communication skills with proper medical terminology
- Performs computer skills in patient billing, transcription, scheduling, insurance claims, accounts receivables, and data entry
- Arranges for hospital admissions and outside referrals
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Purchases and maintains supplies and equipment
- Maintains confidentiality of patient PHI and adheres to all HIPAA regulations
- High School deiploma or equivalent
- Receptionist and/or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to be a team player, detail oriented, accurate, and efficient
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to be patient, possess compassion and uphold HIPAA standards
- Medical Terminology preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.