2nd Press Feeder - NightsApply Job ID 15816 Date posted Nov. 07, 2019 Location Omaha, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a 2nd Press Feeder working nights.
It is the job of the 2nd Press Feeder to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: set up, quality, makes adjustments, ensures printed quality conforms to customer specification, feeds press and performs basic maintenance and repairs on press. May assist in training employees and giving general direction to employees assigned to a specific press.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Education/Training
- Understanding of Operations to carry out instructions.
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Physical requirements include hand coordination, bending, walking, climbing, and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, pulling, pushing, and overhead reaching.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception.
- Ability to work Overtime is required
- Ability to pass a color test is required
- A minimum of two years experience in the printing industry preferred
- Forklift certification/experience
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.