Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 14444 Date posted Jul. 12, 2019 Location Omaha, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Assist in building strong relationships with customers by working through internal systems and processes to meet their requirements.
- Advocates for Customer (internal or external) through the plant.
- Collaborate with a network of support resources to satisfy customer expectations.
- Understand and leverage basic company offerings and recommends solutions to achieve customer’s objectives.
- Responsible for seamless and transparent execution from order acceptance through final product delivery (ship/mail).
- Review order and verify client materials (art/data) and specifications with customer and internal processing departments.
- Review the estimate to determine appropriate production plan. If no estimate is available work with pre-press and manufacturing department leads to determine the best way to produce the order.
- Work with plant scheduler to provide customer a schedule that is agreeable and workable for the plant. Monitor schedule to ensure timely receipt of client materials and approvals to enable adherence to schedule and delivery commitments.
- Timely updates to ensure customer changes are communicated, captured and billed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of customer profiles to document knowledge of customer expectations and critical components of customer requirements.
- Able to marshal the appropriate resources to ensure their client’s work is executed and can clearly identify when to seek assistance from internal experts when customer specification changes occur.
- Confirm that the estimate and/or pricing meets the specifications of the actual production order. If it does not, resubmit the pricing and advise the sales team as needed.
- Participate in customer onboarding meetings /process
- Participate in internal pre-production meetings to discuss orders and their specifications
- Accurate and complete job specs entered into the ERP system.
- Highlight all critical components, customer concerns and expectations.
- Communicate any issues with art/data files to the customer along with proposed solutions/options.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence and customer advocacy
- 2+ years experience as an Account Representative in print/production
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete multiple tasks and responsibilities by managing priorities and maintaining schedule commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and internal or external clients and prepare professional correspondence (emails, letters, and reports)
- Self-starter and decision maker, who can effectively execute work to achieve objectives.
- Proficient personal computer skills including ERP systems
- Demonstrated commitment to team-work; a collaborative approach w/co-workers
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.