Die Cut Operator
- Omaha, Nebraska
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and binding technology. Our platform gives our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you’ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
- Follow all Company policies, procedures and guidelines as well as take actions that support team work, safety, contamination control, efficiency and good housekeeping.
- Know and abide by all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow the pre-production, make ready, and production run tasks.
- Operate powered equipment
- Occasionally train workers on the Die Cutting Machine operations, including the feeding and take off functions.
- Ensure the work area is clean, and that non-conforming, over-runs, and/or waste are delivered to the appropriate repository.
- Cross-train as assigned
- Follow and adhere to all Personal Protective Equipment rules and regulations
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education and/or training
- Be able to perform work related math functions (which includes the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Be familiar with production and processing
- Have sufficient skill and experience with troubleshooting
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Have the ability to stand long hours, stop, crouch, kneel, crawl, climb and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement
- Good verbal and written comprehension, with ability to receive and follow instructions
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision