Die RoomApply Job ID 13656 Date posted May. 13, 2019 Location Omaha, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Maintain high quality product with minimal waste.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and guidelines as well as take actions that support team work, safety, and good housekeeping.
- Operate powered equipment including lift trucks.
- Know and abide by all Standard Operating Procedures
- Cross-train as assigned, follow and adhere to all Personal Protective Equipment rules and regulations.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education and/or training.
- Previous Pre Makeready Experience is preferred.
- Experience in the packaging industry is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel is required.
- Good verbal and written comprehension, with ability to receive and follow instructions.
- Be able to perform work related math functions (which includes the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time working at computer workstation.
- Must be able to lift 10-20 pounds continuously, and lift up to 75 pounds occasionally.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer and peripherals.
- Have the ability to stand long hours, stoop, crouch, kneel, climb and use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Overtime as scheduled.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.