Die Tooling TechnicianApply Job ID 15821 Date posted Nov. 07, 2019 Location Omaha, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Perform die preparation in accordance with job priority and identify correct material to use for make-ready step
- Review Job Order to determine set-up specifications and all production materials to ensure accurate process; gather and/or verify all material per Job Order. Check for sign-offs.
- Pull and/or obtain correct die for job. Verify die has been approved. Check for wear or replace need. Mark for wear if needed.
- View/compare die to all other materials to make sure all match and the numbers are all correct.
- Use hand tools and some small power tools to prepare die, remove bracket/screws, and load on cart, set shims. Prepare plate, stripper and blanker as per recommended procedures to obtain the proper die registration.
- Cross-train and perform other responsibilities as assigned by lead or management
- Maintain the area surrounding the Die Cutting machine to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, percent’s and fractions.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Knowledge of hand tools and some small power tools.
- Computer proficient
- Troubleshooting experience preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.