Nurse Practitioner OR Physician AssistantApply Job ID 25486 Date posted Mar. 30, 2023 Location Peru, Indiana
QuadMed is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team at our Primary Care Health and Wellness Center in Peru, IN.
Schedule: 32 hours a week, Monday & Wednesday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Tuesday & Thursday 6:00am to 1:00pm. No call, weekends or holidays!
- Master’s Degree level graduate of a Nurse Practitioner program from an accredited college/university.
- At least three years primary care practice experience required
- Experience with pediatric patients
- Phlebotomy experience, may be required at times
- A practice based on quality of care and not productivity
- Commercially insured patient base
- Outpatient only with preventative medicine focus
- Work-life balance/realistic patient panel size of up to 10 patients per day
- Average 40 minute patient appointment times
- Make a difference in the lives of the patients who are challenged to be engaged and responsible for their own care.
- Collegial environment
- Guaranteed base salary
- Yearly bonus eligibility based on quality of care
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 9 Paid holidays
- CME paid time off and stipend
- 100% reimbursement of licensure/certifications
- Malpractice and liability covered
- Peru is a town in Miami County, Indiana located on the Wabash River, north of Indianapolis
- Peru is known for being a friendly, small town
- Home of Circus City Festival Museum and the International Circus Hall of Fame which commemorates Peru's former fame as one of the nation's foremost circus winter quarters
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.