Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant - PRNApply Job ID 19784 Date posted Jun. 09, 2021 Location Peru, Indiana Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
QuadMed is looking for a PRN Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team at the Peru, IN Health Center. This position will focus on prevention, wellness, and maintenance of health in partnership with patients. This will be accomplished by evaluating, treating, and educating patients in a clinic setting.
This position is PRN/ as-needed.
- Provides comprehensive clinical patient care through interviewing, examining and treating associates and their dependents in order to meet their health and wellness needs
- Prescribes appropriate medical treatment and clinical medications for patients and orders studies, tests and ancillary care services as required
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral
- Actively engage in quality improvement, leadership and compliance
- The successful candidate will have completed a Master’s Degree level Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant program from an accredited college/university.
- At least three years primary care practice experience required
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Background in working with pediatric patients
- Phlebotomy experience, may be required at times
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure
- CPR Certification
- NPI & DEA
- Current National Board Certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.