Crew Leader - Floor Supervisor 3rd ShiftApply Job ID 25082 Date posted May. 17, 2023 Location Pewaukee, Wisconsin
BE YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY. BE SOMETHING GREATER. BE QUAD.
Quad is seeking a Full-Time 3rd Shift Crew Leader/Floor Supervisor at our Waukesha, Wisconsin Commingle Center.
The wage range is $20.00 - $23.00 depending on experience.
This position is responsible for creating a fast-paced, accuracy-driven operation led by verbal and non-verbal communication with employees.
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts (3rd shift is available Midnight-8 am)
- Ability to work a split shift with Sunday and one other weekday off
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, stand for long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement
- Receive and follow instructions
- Use vision in order to identify defects in the product
- Good verbal and written comprehension, the ability to thrive in a team environment, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a leadership position is preferred
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery) and the ability to perform basic math calculations.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.