Data ProcessorApply Job ID 15986 Date posted Nov. 26, 2019 Location Pewaukee, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Employee has basic knowledge of commonly used Data Processing software, services, and practices.
- Process designated accounts or projects as assigned by management.
- Consults with team members and service team to get answers to data related questions.
- Create finished output and supporting documentation for manufacturing and Variable Imaging.
- Analyzes customer data and instructions to determine if there are any questions
- Review quality of final product before release to Variable Imaging or production.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established processes to perform a variety of tasks pertaining to the job.
- Provide off hours/weekend support for a 24/7 manufacturing operation.
- Monitor account schedules and inform leadership team when concerns arise
- Prioritize, track, and maintain records of cost and schedules of multiple projects.
- Maintain technical competency and remain current in technology and changes within industry.
- Maintain account-specific workflow documentation.
- Follow established company and department QC and SOP standards.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability calculate numbers/fractions/decimals in all units of measure.
- Education in a computer related field preferred.
- Basic understanding of USPS guidelines for letter mail is helpful.
- Basic understanding of address validation, merge purge and postal presort using various tools.
- Basic understanding of if-then-else relational logic, scripting, and basic programming languages.
- PC Proficiency required.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Lync, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Effective English communication skills - verbal and written.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.