Technology Development Leader- InkjetApply Job ID 17123 Date posted Mar. 13, 2020 Location Pewaukee, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is currently seeking a Technical Area Leader to work at our Direct Marketing facility in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
This position is responsible for:
- In charge of supporting the departments ink jet Controller equipment and working closely with Machine Operators to ensure proper knowledge transfer.
- Assist with installs of the Variable Control System (VCS) controllers in Direct Mail (DM) along with helping support other facilities with VCS controls on their presses.
- In charge of planning and executing some component builds, along with being a Liaison between Quad Graphics engineering and the DM production team for both the press Inkjet controllers (VCS) and the Letter shop Inkjet controllers Finishing Control Systems (FCS)
- This person will be working closely with several different types of Ink Jet machines including Domino Bitjets, HP C800, Kodak, HP IJ Press, etc.
- Minimum of two years Ink Jet or Print Industry experience (inkjet lead preferred)
- Must have Strong computer and communication skills
- Must Have VCS Inkjet controller experience
- The ability to work well with others and lead individuals
- Must be able to work schedules that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays, along with being one of our on-call contacts.
- Successful candidate must possess solid organizational and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision.
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and quality and safety oriented.
- Lead Inkjet experience is preferred
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.