Marketing CoordinatorApply Job ID 16753 Date posted Feb. 11, 2020 Location Plano, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Project Manager is to successfully own both the client relationship and their campaigns/projects, from inception through delivery, on behalf of the client and Quad.
Please note that this is not a technical nor a creative role, but one requiring marketing experience, across all channels, broadcast, print, digital and events. The ability to work cross-functionally within the creative process and speak the language of marketing from a creative and media standpoint is essential.
Quad expects that the Project Manager will act at all times to assure the highest level of ethics, professionalism, and personal performance. She/He will work enthusiastically to meet or exceed all performance goals set by Quad and will contribute his or her utmost to support achievement of stated goals. Quad, Inc. expects all employees, including the Marketing Project Manager, to fully support Quad’s position with its clients.
Quad is a full-service marketing solutions provider supporting some of the world’s most recognizable retailers. With our unique onsite approach, we literally put our associates’ expertise in the client’s hands— and in the client’s environment— working as an extension of their marketing team.
At Quad, we value people and relationships. Going beyond just traditional project management, we offer unparalleled client service that guides not only the functional aspects of a marketing campaign but, as important, builds a foundation of trust. Our success is wholly dependent on hiring the right kind of people: smart, engaged, and resourceful big-picture thinkers who succeed for the client and for themselves. Quad Project Managers have a passion for service as well as for Marketing.
- Manage the execution of omni-channel marketing strategies to meet client goals and objectives successfully
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key client contacts
- Achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the on-site team, external teams, and agency partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the country, either as a lead or in a specified lane within the marketing process
- Actively participate in meetings with client teams and drive clarity via written confirmation of outcomes
- Possess in-depth understanding of client’s business objectives and culture
- Model positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels) to demonstrate Quad culture and ideals
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills and detail in managing multiple initiatives
- Fully organize and execute events at the direction of the Client specifications
- Juggle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, adapting actions to ever-shifting priorities
- Evaluate and monitor quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Actively track progress against each job and anticipate any delays or issues
- Maintain clear, consistent client communication with weekly status reports detailing each jobs status and next steps
- Think tactically to meet client’s needs, improve current service, or deliver new services
- Proactively identify process challenges, bringing solutions to the client
- Create, document, train for, and implement new processes
- Demonstrate job knowledge and aptitude to train new team members
- Display excellent communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Keep Quad management informed regularly of client’s status
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities for continued growth of business
- Commit to continue to learn, develop, and expand in skills and knowledge
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising Project Management
- Marketing or agency experience required; digital marketing experience in all channels strongly preferred
- Background in working with designers and proven ability to work within creative process
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Quad or the client
- Travel up to 25% as required by Client and Quad leadership
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.